We are open for face-to-face appointments from 11th Oct 21. During the first two weeks of reopening, appointments only. Please call before your visit. Patients who meet the requirements can come to the clinic for treatment. We follow the government guidelines and implement the necessary safeguarding measures to keep you and our staff safe.
If you have the following flu-like symptoms, please call us on 0435 594 644 first before attending our clinic. We will arrange a video consultation.
1. fever (a high temperature),
2. sore throat, runny nose, cough,
3. a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
4. have come into contact with any potential COVID-19 cases or have travelled in the last 14 days.
Condition of entry:
1. you do not have any flu-like symptoms
2. scan the code to check in or provide your name and phone number
3. show your 2 dose vaccination certificate
4. wear a face mask
For online consultation clients, herb medicine could be delivered to your home without a delivery fee within 5 km from the clinic